Based in Tallinn, Estonia
PC / Linux / OS X / Android
Office Management 101 (OM101) is a satirical business simulation game where the player takes on the management role for the office of a consumer electronics company.
There are two main game modes:
* Campaign. Player advances from level to level by completing a set number of goals in each level. The mode is companioned by a storyline full twists and turns - something not very commonly seen in the genre.
* Open world/Sandbox. Player starts in a building of his choosing and has the option to expand using the funds gathered through business.
In both game modes the player has to set up rooms and furniture as well as hire personnel to do specific tasks (managers, researchers, developers, accountants, salespersons, janitors, etc.) to design and sell products while growing the company in the process.
Jesting the corporate world, the game features a number of quirky and amusing characters, slapstick humor, unexpected events and unlikely settings, forming a light-hearted and colorful package of the daily affairs of office life with a twist - something along the lines of Dilbert meets Theme Hospital.
Office Management 101 sports an isometric pixel-art style in the image of the golden era of the genre, while still bringing fresh ideas to the table.
The game is currently dated to release in 2018 for Windows, OS X and Linux.
- A comical business sim set in the cruel world of daily office life
- Freedom to design the offices as extravagant or modest as you see fit
- Boss around the staff, projects and resources
- Annihilate the competition by any means necessary
There are currently no trailers available for Office Management 101. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
- "... Office Management 101 is definitely worth checking out if you miss the isometric sim days of yore."
- Lucy Morris, Indie Statik
- "If you’re into isometric pixel-art business-sim games, Office Management 101 is speaking your programming language."
- Vinny Parisi, The Indie Game Magazine
- "I want to know more about how this game is made."
- Graham Smith, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "... fans of Bullfrog strategy games may have something to keep an eye on"
- Murray Lewis, Hooked Gamers
Contains news and blog posts: indiedb.com.
Additional look into the development process: forums.tigsource.com.
More news and images: gamejolt.com.
tulevik.EU consists of two brothers, Riho and Raimo Peterson, whose passion for retro games has led to the creation of an independent game development company.
We've always been fans of pixelated graphics and most of our games will draw inspiration from the days of old, providing a nostalgic atmosphere for those who grew up playing NES, SNES and MS-DOS games.
There's no strict role distribution within the team and both of us are involved in almost all the aspects of game development. Although a web developer and network administrator by trade, Riho has had a number of different hobbies, most prominently music production and baseball, which he had to give up in favor of becoming a full time game developer.
Raimo has a strong background in writing and translation, having worked as a freelance translator for a number of software and hardware user interfaces and documents. He generates more new and original game ideas weekly than we could ever develop in a lifetime, so we'll just have to stick with the best of the best out of them.
More information on tulevik.EU, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Office Management 101 Credits
Game design, Development, Art, tulevik.EU
Additional writing, tulevik.EU