Based in Türi, Estonia
Office Management 101 (OM101) is a satirical office life simulation tycoon game set in a fictional capitalistic dystopia.
It is an isometric business simulator envisioned in the image of tycoon classics. Poking fun at the corporate world, the game features quirky characters, slapstick humor, and unexpected events in a cheerful and detailed capitalist dystopia. As the CEO of a fresh consumer electronics company you must hire employees, design your office and turn your humble firm into a ruthless money-making machine. A deep system of employee productivity and social interactions combined with procedural generation allows a variety of playstyles..
The game is currently planning to be released for Windows and Linux.
- Recruit, underpay and overwork your workforce!
- Master the art of Office Architecture and Decoration!
- Devise high-priced products for gullible consumers!
- Annihilate the competition by any means necessary!
- Engage in a corporate plot of EPIC proportions in the Campaign Mode!
- Follow your own path to glory in the Sandbox Mode!
- Expanded gameplay with mod support and Twitch integration!
Logo & Icon
- "Work Sucks, but this Office Management 101 demo doesn't"
- Holly Green, Paste Manazine
- "It’s deeply sinister, but pretty entertaining, in the same way that committing senseless violence in Grand Theft Auto is appealing."
- Joe Veix, Dropbox Blog
- "I want to know more about how this game is made."
- Graham Smith, Rock, Paper, Shotgun
- "... fans of Bullfrog strategy games may have something to keep an eye on"
- Murray Lewis, Hooked Gamers
Development streams: twitch.tv.
Development videos: youtube.com.
Community for the game: discordapp.com.
More news and images: gamejolt.com.
tulevik.EU is a small privately held game development company founded by two brothers, Riho and Raimo Peterson.
Riho is more dedicated to the business and PR side of the company and has years of experience in programming and composing music. Raimo is focused on the creative side and has a strong background in writing and translation. We're both still involved in almost all aspects of game development at times and our exact roles change from project to project.
We strongly believe in providing enriching experiences and try to put a lot of emphasis on the narrative side of the games. Although we're essentially running a business, we're also proud to have a number of totally free (yes, actually free, not "free-to-play") critically acclaimed games under our belt and we'll definitely continue releasing such side projects in the future.
More information on tulevik.EU, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Office Management 101 Credits
Writing, Additional Art, tulevik.EU